Plan B for Malaysia – Tun M & The Cash Crisis
- The Pakatan Harapan Manifesto in the 14th General Election,
- A recent submission of a report containing recommendations by The Council of Eminent Persons (CEP), and,
- Resolutions from an upcoming Congress on the Future of Bumiputeras & the Nation (KBN 2018)
… is how “Malaysia Baharu” is hoping to address the challenges the country is facing, especially following the change of government, now led by Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad who sees a need to rectify the rot that was left behind from the previous administration.
The presenter, however, proposes a ‘Plan B‘ that should be proactively taken in tandem – a plan that contains unconventional concurrent counter-measures to ensure the future survivability of a nation that is certain to be affected by the next looming global economic crisis that will destabilize the international monetary order resulting in a cash crash causing citizens suffering well beyond the confines of sovereign borders or racial profiles.
This event provides a preview briefing session outlining the proposal followed by a general Q&A session.
A free event by the presenter, Irwan Ambak.
- Sunday 2nd September 2018 at 10 AM – 12 PM
- Yayasan Seni Artisan Centre Gallery : 333 PERSIARAN RITCHIE, AMPANG, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia